Registration for workshop now open!
Increasing the range of electric vehicles remains one of the biggest challenges in the automotive industry. As a result, 38 partners from 3 EU-funded projects organise a one-day event to share their insights on the latest trends and technologies to improve energy efficiency in electric vehicles.
Why should you attend?
If you are in R&D, an industry related to electric vehicles or you are an end-user, this one-day event is meant for you!
- You’ll learn what the European Commission is doing for electric mobility
- You’ll get a unique insight into the latest research and development on energy management in electric vehicles – thanks to our key-note speakers;
- You’ll grow your network and establish new contacts for collaborations thanks to bilateral meetings that you’ll have pre-booked online.
We’ve prepared a great mix of talks with top-notch speakers. Bilateral meetings are also scheduled for you to broaden your network.
Bilateral meetings are a quick, easy and efficient way to meet new cooperation partners. Bring a poster and a demo! It is an amazing opportunity to forecast your latest technology and broadcats your company or lab. FREE of charge.
FREE access to the event upon registration.
Where and when?
This one-day event will take place on November 24, 2016 in Bologna, Italy.
Who are we?
Three EU-funded projects that have taken up the challenge of systematic energy management of electric vehicles based on the integration of components and sub-systems:
- XERIC – Innovative climate-control system to extend the range of electric vehicles and improve comfort.
- JOSPEL – Low energy passenger comfort systems based on the joule and peltier effects.
- OPTEMUS – Optimised energy management and use (holistic vehicle-occupant-centred approach)
Increasing the range of electric vehicles, this is the challenge we take up!
Our goal is to develop synergies between research and industry and to achieve an extensive optimisation of the energy consumption in electric vehicles. So register now and make sure to join us for an exciting and informative day!
If you have any questions or need more information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Communication Officer, Guylène Soula, at firstname.lastname@example.org.