Workshop Nov. 2016: Improving Energy Efficiency in Electric Vehicles
Increasing the range of electric vehicles remains one of the biggest challenges in the automotive industry. As a result, 38 partners from 3 EU-funded projects have decided to organise a one-day event to share their insights on the latest trends and technologies to improve energy efficiency in electric vehicles.
What’s in it for me?
- You’ll learn what the European Commission is doing for electric mobility;
- You’ll get an unique insight into the latest research and development on energy management in electric vehicles thanks to our key-note speakers;
- You’ll grow your network and establish new contacts for collaborations thanks to bilateral meetings that you’ll have pre-booked online.
Where & when?
This one-day event will take place on November 24, 2016 in Bologna, Italy. Access to the event is FREE if you register. Online registration will start in June on a dedicated website. You’ll receive an email when registration opens.
Who are we?
Three EU-funded projects that have taken up the challenge of systematic energy management of electric vehicles based on the integration of components and sub-systems:
- JOSPEL – Low energy passenger comfort systems based on the joule and peltier effects.
- XERIC – Innovative climate-control system to extend the range of electric vehicles and improve comfort.
- OPTEMUS – Optimised energy management and use (holistic vehicle-occupant-centred approach)
If you have any questions or need more information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Guylène Soula, Communication Officer.
Our goal is to develop synergies between research and industry and to achieve an extensive optimisation of the energy consumption in electric vehicles. So save the date and make sure you join us for an exciting and informative day!